Fakenham Hotels / The Mews - Accommodation
Looking to stay in Fakenham for the weekend or even a week? Looking for a central location? Fakenham has some very pleasant hotels, but if your looking for no hastle, self catering accommodation with style then why not choose this beautiful little 1 bedroom accommodation with full central heating in the centre of Fakenham. The Mews is perfect for a weekend retreat or for a place to stay for any length of time, whether its to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside or to wander around the market town. The accommodation is situated at the end of a large gravel drive, within easy walking distance to Fakenham town centre. Off road parking for 2 cars is also provided. The accommodation is furnished and equipped to a high standard.
- Large spacious open plan Lounge equipped with L-shaped corner sofa, TV with Sky and DVD player
- The Kitchen is also open plan and connected to the lounge area. It is fully-fitted and very well equipped with oven, microwave, electric hob with extractor, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bedroom is accessed via spiral staircase from the lounge withn a built-in wardrobe, en-suite wc and wash basin/shower cubicle.
- The Main shower / Wet Room downstairs contains Wc and vanity sink, heated towel rail and is fully tiled.
- Sleeps two persons
- Entire week and part week lettings (minimum 2 night stay)
- Electric and heating included
- Linen included
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Parking for two cars
For more information on the pricing and availability of this accommodation, please select the relevant links under the “Menu” navigation to the right hand side of the page. If you would like to book the accommodation then please contact us via the form on the enquiry page.
Click on map to enlarge
If you have decided that maybe the Mews accommodation is not for you then why not check out our section on Fakenham Hotels which comprises of a small list of pleasant places to stay in and around Fakenham.